Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Hello Girls!

Heyaaa... Just a quick note as i might not be available during the next few days.. studies are hitting me HARD... and i may not have 100% focus on stardoll.. so if im not you can email me if you wish.. Although spam mail shall be deleted. (stardollforall@aol.co.uk- or click here) or emergencies (pinkmim@aol.com-Or click here)


I will try my best to keep up to date but until im finished see you soon folks ! :'] 


Love, SKP .. xxxx




P.s... im reconstructing my suite when im finished my studies.
It will be done during the long weekend when i am not studying..
click >>>>HERE             <<<< to leave GB comments with ideas to what i should do.... :]

1 comment:

  1. ok then and visit my blog by using this address

    >>>>>>> omgitsclubpenguin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete